Sunday, May 8, 2011

Starting today live the right way

I am my own woman. I am not what I was born into nor what I have lived through. I am the woman I am choosing to grow into. I live by very simple rules. I love unconditionally. I do not lie, cheat or steal. I stand firm when I believe something & I don't change as the wind blows with popularity. I forgive those that wrong me & just know some people will never change. When I make mistakes as I do often I own them & apologize. I love the family God has born me into & cherish the ones I have found. I can not comprehend the actions of some & for that I'm grateful. I don't think I would want my mind to be able to reach that level of deception, fear or anger.  Life is so very short & such a blessing & all the drama some people consume their lives with is truly saddening. I was given a gift when I was diagnosed with cancer. I learned all those small things that anger you, they really don't mater. That mistake someone made, you will make it in your own time as well. Never be hard on others or yourself. Every day is a gift!  Always live with purpose & passion always & never will I live any other way!