Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Angel

Every night brings closure to so much & even tho some sadness or confusion may remain the morning always brings a beautiful new day. The Sun WILL shine even if its covered by clouds!! And while hearts may get hurt true love WILL always & FOREVER remain. I was blessed with an angel that brought me to life years ago when my soul & heart was dead. I was on a very bad
road in life & if it wasn't for God leading that angel to find me I honestly do not know if I would be alive today. I will FOREVER be thankful for the angels that walk among us. 

For my angel who has filled my world with Sunshine even on the very darkest & saddest days. I don't see my angel every day but they strengthen my every breath. And fill my heart with hope. I am a better person because of them. And will forever be grateful.