Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A life worth living is worth the fight!

When we are brought into this world God blesses us with the family that will help construct the heart & soul that will carry us through life. He knows who we are & what we can take. He knows our highest highs & lowest lows. My grandma always told me "Baby your going to be the best, God's got his eyes on you" She always told me God only gave the strongest & most worthy the toughest challenges in life."Only the Angels he could count on" I love my Lovey!! She put something deep inside of me from a very young age that can never be taken away no matter what happens! When life gets hard I know God's working to make me the best I can be! Life may never be easy & to be honest I hope it never is. A life worth living is worth the fight!