Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Thoughts Take One!

Still trying to get this book straight I know I over think everything but its just who I am. I remember when I was getting my APT License the instructor told me "  calm down it's not brain surgery"   someone told me that again today..... I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Also All the people monitoring my progress told me I sound & act like a Disney princess, what does that mean.... Is that good or bad?! All I know is I wanna do good & prove to them they made the right choice. I'm excited about the challenge! One of the uppers made the statement your one of those that's going to work the system. My answer was NO, I'm the one that's going to make the system work. I fully understand the expectations of a business owner & understand the passion & dedication one must have to own a successful business. I'm thankful this opportunity has been brought into my life. I think every opportunity helps us grow stronger wiser & ultimately leads us to the person we are meant to be. Nothing is wasted as long as you are learning & growing...