Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ummm ya its good stuff tonight

We all get what we give. I never seek to get even with anyone, EVER! I know God's justice is far better than mine could ever be. I have faith in him & those I love. And I know those meant to be in my life will always be in my life. I'm in my thirties not my twenties I don't buy into these high school games. I know everything in life happens for a reason & even in tough spots I keep safe in my heart that God always has my best interest at heart. I stay in his light & everything will always work out for the best. The right thing is far from the most popular & sometimes a very hard lonely path.  I'm true to my heart. And I love those around me enough to make them be true to theirs! Part of loving yourself means accepting every part of your you, the light and the dark. We are a wonderful amalgamation of love, spirit, thoughts, emotions, good habits, bad habits, personality quarks, dreams and intentions. To deny any part of that is to deny the miracle that is you. Freedom and happiness come when you give up the illusion of trying to be perfect so you can finally just be yourself. I am myself always! Those that love me love that! Those that truly love me I don't need to worry about they will always be there when the dust settles from a storm. Those who I can't see simply weren't meant to be!