Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Leap For Life 2011

 
Join us this September as we take to the skies for the 2011 Global Leap for Life to raise money for two important cancer charities. We’re leaping this year for Alex’s Lemonade Stand – the national not-for-profit founded by four year old cancer patient Alex Scott! ~Greatness is not found in possessions power position or prestige. It is discovered in goodness humility service & character ✌ღ☺

My personal battle with cancer began in 2004, with a second round in 2005. Being cleared in 2006, as of my last check-up I remain cancer free. Throughout my life many people have fought this battle. Some of the people have lost their battles and some continue to fight. That is why when I saw Leap for Life I knew I had to participate. What could be a better way to bring awareness to such personal battle than to jump out of a perfectly good airplane?! 

Most likely u know someone who has been a victim of cancer. If not, you probably will in your lifetime. Together, we can make a difference. We always want to know what "we can do" do to help after the fact. Let's do something proactive. Won't you please help me reach my goal ♥ 
http://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/74855