Wednesday, December 14, 2011

That person is a "PERSON" too

We are all a mixture of good & bad, right & wrong, strength & weakness, love & even bitterness. To say your only one thing is to not only lie to others but to lie to yourself. When we are faced with those moments when its easy to judge or condemn we have to realize that person is a "  PERSON"  too. Just like you & I. We are all walking through this journey together. We ALL have burdens & troubles to ...carry. No mater how great you think someone has it EVERYONE has problems. Try to take it easy on each other & yourself. Help people when you get a chance. Let people help you. I've had a very tough few months & when I got sick again & faced with other life issues I pulled away from the ones that loved me the most, the ones who are always there. Not because I didn't want them around but because I didn't want to burden them with my problems. I not only hurt myself but I hurt them too. Remember people are in your life & love you because they want to. If they didn't want to they could walk away at any moment. Try to never take those people or their love for granted. And those people that test you remember they are there for a reason too. Appreciate all those around you even the ones that test you. They all help make us stronger.