Monday, December 12, 2011

trophies & crowns

 I LOVE looking like a real woman & having curves. Im not perfect way far from it in fact. I don't have time to judge others. And I'll never look down anyone unless I'm helping them up. No I don't look like I should be on the cover of muscle & fitness everyday (well hell any day) but I'm totally okay with that. I love the body God gave me but I also love living & enjoying life. And I know living in the gym with a six pack didn't make ME happy. I love being a woman & looking like a woman. I love being soft, soft skin, soft heart & soft feet, lol. I'm not trying to be anyone else or top anyone else. I'm just being me. The only race I'm running is my own. I have plenty of trophies & crowns in my attic the only trophy I want now is one of true happiness.